Dr. Ashraf Hanna, M.D.
Director of Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Board Certified
Dr. Ashraf Hanna is the leading doctor treating depression, CRPS / RSD, fibromyalgia, lyme disease, PTSD, anxiety, crohn’s disease, ALS, MS and more with the BREAKTHROUGH IV Ketamine Infusion Therapy. He completed a Pain Management Fellowship at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic in Ohio and served as President for the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine. He is Board Certified in both Anesthesiology & Pain Management. He completed his Anesthesiology residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, where he spent six months of advanced clinical training in pain management.
Clinical Associate Professor at Nova Southeastern University
RSDSA.org committee member – developing the recommended Ketamine Protocol for CRPS
Clinical Associate Professor at Lecom (Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine) University
- Fellowship at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic
- President for the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine
- Proudly Supporting RSDSA.com
- Appearing monthly on WTSP Channel 10 News as Pain Management Doctor
Dr. Hanna is a member of several professional organizations such as American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Academy of Pain Management, American Society of Interventional Pain Management, ACAM (American College of Advancement in Medicine), ASRA (American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine) and Member of Leading Physicians of The World.
Dr. Hanna has co-authored several publications & delivered an award-winning research presentation at the Cleveland Society of Anesthesiology. With over 18 years of experience, Dr. Hanna offers state of the art pain treatment for all painful conditions and has performed over:
- 25,000 epidural steroid injections, facet injections & spinal nerve blocks
- 10K+ IV Ketamine Infusions
- 5,000 radiofrequency ablations
- 250 spinal cord stimulators
Dr. Hanna’s Published papers include:
- Intravenous Ketamine Produces Long-Term Pain Relief in a Patient with Fibromyalgia
- Fluoroscopic guided lumbar interlaminar epidural injections
- Radiation exposure to a physician performing flouroscopically guided caudal epidural steroid injections
- Effects of intravenous ketamine in a patient with post-treatment Lyme disease syndrome
- Effects of IV Ketamine in a neuropathic pain patient with Lichen Sclerosus
- Intravenous Ketamine Alleviates Pain in a Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient with Comorbid Fibromyalgia
Dr. Hanna is the leader in the more advanced spinal cord stimulator implants and radiofrequency ablation procedures for intractable low back pain. As the director of one of the cutting edge clinics in the state of Florida, providing IV Ketamine infusion therapy for the treatment of CRPS (RSD), Fibromyalgia and other various neuropathies. Dr. Hanna’s patients have come from all around the country due to his successful growing results and a chance for a better tomorrow.
Dr. Hanna treats multiple conditions including:
CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome) / RSD / Fibromyalgia / Chronic Pain / Lyme Disease / Treatment-resistant Depression / PTSD Depression /ALS / Muscular Dystrophy / Inclusion Body Myositis / Auto Accidents / Workers’ Comp Injuries / Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Disc / Cervical & Lumbar Facet Joint Disease / Whiplash Injuries / Headaches / Sciatica / Joint Pain / Discogenic Pain / Neck Pain / Low Back Pain.
Dr. Hanna offers a variety of treatments including:
IV Ketamine infusion therapy / Radiofrequency Ablation / Spinal Cord Stimulator / Facet joint Injections / Peripheral Nerve Blocks / Trigger Point Injections / Botox Injections / Epidural Steroid Injections / Prolotherapy / Joint Injections / Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Stellate Ganglion / Lumbar sympathetic block